Building Fenn Wright’s position as residential & commercial property experts
Brief and objectives
We were challenged to raise the profile of Fenn Wright, a leading independent firm of property consultants, chartered surveyors and estate agents, with a focus on the estate agent’s ‘Signature’ collection property portfolio.
• Achieve media coverage for every arm of the Fenn Wright business
• Create, build and maintain fruitful relationships with key property journalists and establish Fenn Wright as a trusted resource
• Promote Fenn Wright as leading property experts by offering thought leadership commentary
• Drive interest and enquiries for the ‘Signature’ portfolio
• Demonstrate Fenn Wright as the best partner for landowners/developers.
What we did
From residential properties through to commercial, lettings and new build, the scale of the business was broad.
We worked with Fenn Wright to fully understand each department and its needs, and shaped our approach based on what type of media coverage would most benefit each team in terms of driving business, as well as ensuring we kept the broader positioning piece high on our agenda. With a large portfolio at our disposal, we were able to identify a number of different angles and assets.
• Showcase the prestige of the Fenn Wright Signature portfolio, both regionally and nationally, by targeting opportunities which reached affluent consumers with high quality properties
• Use clear, news-worthy messages that demonstrate the expertise of Fenn Wright on a variety of property-led topics
• Generate a continuous stream of communication with key journalists to identify opportunities where either Fenn Wright’s portfolio or property knowledge could be utilised.
Additionally, Pier offered valuable design and copywriting expertise, creating Fenn Wright’s sleek marketing reports and monthly newsletter which was distributed to a 35,000-strong commercial, residential and agricultural database.
Pier secured multiple pieces of coverage for key partners across all Fenn Wright departments, showcasing them as thought leaders and property experts in their respective fields.
The team identified and secured regular national and regional coverage for Fenn Wright’s high-end Signature properties. London Evening Standard, The Telegraph, The Guardian and The Times regularly featured Fenn Wright’s properties, as did national magazines such as Country Living and House Beautiful.
• Over 100 pieces of coverage were achieved for a variety of properties across the portfolio.
• Enquiries and interest increased for properties that featured in PR coverage, with multiple Fenn Wright branches recording more direct calls once a property had been featured in the press.
“Pier is an agency with a broad range of knowledge and experience, and a good track record in delivering effective PR. They have worked with our marketing team since 2016, nurturing our relationships with the media (local and national), looking after our monthly client newsletter, and assisting all our branches with the promotion of our clients’ properties. The coverage achieved has helped us to build our profile as one of the region’s most established and successful estate agents.”
Tel: 01394 276923 Pier Marketing, Unit 10 Summit Business Park, Langer Road, Felixstowe, 1P11 2JB