LowLow ‘Take 5 and Make a Difference’ Campaign
Delivering a ‘stand-out’ one month campaign during the competitive New Year healthy eating/diet season is no mean feat but Pier rose to the challenge for chilled food giant, Kerry Foods.
Tasked with broadening the appeal of LowLow’s frozen meals across its target demographic of 30-54 year old women, driving sales in major multiples and building brand awareness of the range, we successfully helped them to attract new customers and encouraged consumers of other low calorie meals to make the switch to LowLow.
- Secured ITV This Morning’s celebrity make-up artist and vlogger, Bryony Blake, as brand ambassador
- Created the ‘Take 5 and Make a Difference’ campaign to encourage consumers to spend an extra few minutes on themselves
- Harnessed New Year research to target an impressive range of trade, national, regional and women’s lifestyle titles
- Created and ran a social media campaign, including a live Facebook chat with Bryony
- Developed a dedicated micro-site with original ‘how to’ videos and make-up tips
- Hosted two media events ahead of the launch during which journalists could meet with LowLow development chefs, sample the range and learn about the ‘Take 5 and Make a Difference’ campaign direct from Bryony
- Organised a raft of competitions to be run throughout January in TV Choice and across five women’s lifestyle websites.
The breadth and depth of the campaign ensured we were able to generate wider awareness of the LowLow frozen ready meal range than would have been possible with a purely product focused promotion. During the month it was running, the campaign reached over 30 million potential consumers and resulted in a sales uplift of over 33% across key multiples.
Pier achieved over 70 pieces of targeted coverage in titles including OK!, Daily Mail, The Sun, London and Scottish Metro, Woman’s Own, Real People, Wedding Ideas and Mother & Baby. The social media activity alone reached 330,000 consumers and the programme of media competitions attracted more than 144,000 entries.
Tel: 01394 646400 Pier Marketing, Unit 10 Summit Business Park, Langer Road, Felixstowe, 1P11 2JB